How to apply:
- Choose the option from the drop down menu that best fits your desired level of participation with Athletes in Action Baseball.
- If you do not have a myAIA login, you must register before signing in.
- After you sign in, there will be an option of what you are looking to fill out an application for.
- Choose the baseball option, and when it asks for your position, be sure to mark it.
- If you are a player, put your literal postion on the baseball field.
- If you are a coach, be sure to mention if you are a hitting or pitching coach.
- If you are applying to be an Assistant GM, SID, Broadcaster, or Intern on a summer team, mark accordingly.
- Lastly, if you are looking to do a long term (3 months or longer) internship, list your position as Internship.
- Click here to go start an application today.
1. Player applies online (it is not a commitment to fill out an application).
2. Player references will be automatically sent out by email to your listed references (be sure to include their email).
3. Athletes in Action Baseball Staff will review your application.
4. Applicant is notified of acceptance by email.
5. Applicant is called and notified of which team/project they have been accepted to, and will be able to ask any questions.
6. Player commits for the upcoming summer.
If at any point you need assistance in filling out an application, or more information on the application process, please contact us at (937)352-1000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org